Buy Ketamine powder is a hallucinogenic dissociative and anesthetic that is used in both humans and animals for medical purposes. It was synthesized in 1962, and used in anesthesia as an alternative to phencyclidine (PCP) which caused powerful, long-lasting hallucinations and psychotic symptoms. Today it is often used as an anesthetic in children or those undergoing minor surgery. It is most frequently used now in veterinary medicine. It is on the World Health Organisation’s list of essential medicines.In low doses, users report a similar feeling to being drunk.Higher doses cause a much more dissociative or psychedelic effect.When used as a medicine, ketamine is a clear liquid. “Street” ketamine is usually a white powder; with a grainy appearance like salt, or flaky like tiny glass shards.
How is it used?
Ketamine can be swallowed, snorted or injected. It’s also sometimes smoked with cannabis or tobacco. The effects of ketamine may be experienced within one minute if injected, 5–15 minutes if snorted, and up to 30 minutes if swallowed. Its effects can last for around an hour, however an individual’s coordination or senses may be affected for up to 24 hours after initial use.
There is no safe level of drug use. Use of any drug always carries some risk. It’s important to be careful when taking any type of drug.
Ketamine affects everyone differently, based on:
- size, weight and health
- whether the person is used to taking it
- whether other drugs are taken around the same time
- the amount taken
- the strength of the drug (varies from batch to batch)
The following effects may be experienced:
- feeling happy and relaxed
- feeling detached from your body (‘falling into a k-hole’)
- visual and auditory hallucinations
- confusion and clumsiness
- increased heart rate and blood pressure
- slurred speech and blurred vision
- anxiety, panic and violence
- lowered sensitivity to pain
If you take a large amount of ketamine or have a strong batch, you could overdose.The risk of death from ketamine alone is low, due to its ability to cause unconsciousness with minimal impact on airway reflexes or blood circulation. However, individuals are at a higher risk of physical harm/accidents while under the influence of the ketamine. Call an ambulance straight away by dialling triple zero (000) if you or someone else has any of these symptoms (ambulance officers don’t need to involve the police):
- inability to move, rigid muscles
- high blood pressure, fast heartbeat
- unconsciousness and ‘near death’ experiences
- death. 3,6,5
The day after using ketamine, you may experience:
- memory loss
- impaired judgement, disorientation
- aches and pains
Regular use of ketamine may eventually cause:
- poor sense of smell (from snorting)
- mood and personality changes, depression
- poor memory, thinking and concentration
- abnormal liver or kidney function
- ketamine bladder syndrome (see below)
- abdominal pain
- needing to use more to get the same effect
- dependence on ketamine
- financial, work and social problems3,6
Ketamine bladder syndrome
Large, repeated doses of ketamine may eventually cause ‘ketamine bladder syndrome’, a painful condition needing ongoing treatment.
Symptoms include difficulty holding in urine, incontinence, which can cause ulceration in the bladder.
Anyone suffering from ketamine bladder syndrome needs to stop using ketamine and see a health professional.3
Using ketamine with other drugs
The effects of taking ketamine with other drugs– including over-the-counter or prescribed medications – can be unpredictable and dangerous, and could cause: buy ketamine powder online
- Ketamine alcohol or opiates: When used with other depressant drugs, the combined effects may lead to the functioning of the heart or lungs to slow or stop, and can result in death.68
- Ketamine amphetamines, ecstasy and cocaine: enormous strain on the body, which can lead to fast heart rate.3,8
‘Polydrug use’ is a term for the use of more than one drug or type of drug at the same time, or one after another. Polydrug use can involve both illicit drugs and legal substances, such as alcohol and medications. Find out more about polydrug use.buy ketamine powder online