Buy 2C-B online (4-Bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine) is a psychedelic drug first synthesized in 1974 by Dr. George Shulgin.It is considered both a hallucinogen and a mild entactogenic.“Entactogen” means “touching within,” and is a term used by psychiatrists to classify MDMA and related drugs.This product belongs to a family of drugs known as the “2Cs.”These include 2C-I, 2C-E, 2C-T7, and many others. 2C-B and the other 2Cs are usually sold as a white powder in baggies or gel caps,but are sometimes pressed into tablets resembling ecstasy tablets.
- Some users report mild “jitters” (body tremors), shuddering breath, and/or mild muscle spasms after insufflating 2C-B. Whether or not these effects are enjoyable depends on the user
- Mild to intense diarrhea, gas, nausea, and general gastrointestinal discomfort. May produce a flatus with a malodorous scent similar to that of burnt hair
- Severe headaches after coming down from large doses have been reported. However, many users report a lack of “comedown” or “crash”, instead noting a gradual return to sobriety
- At doses over 30–40 mg the user may experience frightening hallucinations, as well as tachycardia, hypertension, and hyperthermia
- 2C-B HCl is very painful to insufflate. Anecdotal evidence suggests that 2C-B HBr, the hydrobromide salt with greater water solubility, is less irritating to the mucous membranes lining the nose but slightly less potent when compared dose-for-dose with the HCl salt.
- Rectal administration of a water-based solution of 2C-B is known to be less painful than insufflation and much more potent than oral administration.
When orally consumed, 2C-B has a much longer delay before the onset of effects than when it is insufflated. Oral ingestion generally takes roughly 45–75 minutes for the effects to be felt, plateau lasts 2–4 hours, and coming down lasts 1–2 hours. Rectal administration onset varies from 5–20 minutes. Insufflated onset takes 1–10 minutes for effects to be felt. The duration can last from 4 to 12 hours depending on route of administration, dose, and other factors.
With insufflation, the effects are more abrupt and intense but have a significantly shorter duration, while oral usage results in a milder, longer experience. When insufflated, the onset happens very rapidly, usually reaching the peak at about 20–40 minutes and plateauing for 2–3 hours. 2C-B is also considered one of the most painful drugs to insufflate, with users reporting intense nasal burning. The sudden intensity of the experience combined with the pain can often start the experience with a negative imprint and nausea is also increased with insufflation, compounding the issue.